Return and Exchange Policy
Online purchases may be returned to any Shoppers Drug Mart store within Canada, or by mail within 30 days of your purchase date with original packaging and invoice or shipping confirmation email. Exchanges are available in-store only.
Sales are final on all gift cards, and final sale and clearance items. PC Optimum points that were awarded in the original purchase will be deducted at a later date. Gift orders can be returned or exchanged in-store only. Any gift with purchase or promotional giveaway that was shipped in the original purchase must accompany the return. Original shipping and gift packaging charges are non-refundable.
To return to store
- Please bring your invoice along with the item(s) you would like to return to a Shoppers Drug Mart store. For a complete list of these stores, please refer to the store locator.
- If you do not have your original invoice, reprint your order confirmation email and bring it with you to the store. Returns without an original invoice will follow our in-store return policy.
- Be sure to bring the credit card you used to make your online purchase and valid photo identification. Your refund will be credited in the same form as your original payment.
To return by mail
- On your packing list, indicate the quantity and return code for each item being returned, and include this list with your return shipment.
- Ensure all items are packed and sealed securely using the original package to avoid damage and affix the prepaid return label included with your shipment. Ensure no other packing or shipping labels are showing.
- Drop the shipment off at your nearest postal outlet. Keep your receipt for tracking purposes.
- Once your return is processed, you will receive a return confirmation email. Your refund will be credited in the same form as your original payment. A return shipping fee of $8 will apply and be deducted from any amounts to be credited.
|RETURN CODE||RETURN REASON|
|B||Did not meet expectations|
|C||Not suitable for skin type|
|D||Damaged or Defective|
|G||Item not as pictured|
|H||Item not as described|
|I||Incorrect item received|