item(s) added to your bag!Checkout
Rated 1 out of 5 by MommaBear from Beware - chemical burns! Bought this for my daughter for Christmas as she’s doing well not biting her nails and letting them grow. About 10 minutes after painting her nails she complained they were hurting. She used remover to clean all her nails but it was too late. She’s spent days now dealing with “chemical burns” on all fingers. I thought maybe she was just extra sensitive to the formaldehyde so I tried it on one finger. 5 minutes later and I was rushing to remove it and soaking my finger in ice water to stop the burn. WORST PRODUCT EVER! Please use with great caution.
Date published: 2018-12-31